1. We may make a change to these terms at any given point in time. Once we do so, the new terms are immediately effective. The date at the bottom of this page will change to reflect the latest update.
2. If you find any part of these terms to be unacceptable, you must immediately stop using the site. If you continue to use the site after a change to these terms, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
3. We reserve the right to prevent access to the site for any individual at any point in time. If you use the site like a normal human being, this should not be an issue for you.
4. By using this site, you agree (idemnify) that we cannot be legally held accountable for anything on this site nor the rest of the Internet.
1. The Thoughts section of this site represents the personal opinions of the one running this site. By reading an article, you agree to not incite a riot and burn down the home of the author.
3. Likewise, we are not responsible for what others do with the content on this site. If someone is blasting my music, there is nothing I can do to help you - that sounds like a personal problem to me.
1. You are not allowed to use the site for anything unlawful. Including (but not limited to) hacking, robocalls, demon summoning, and spam emails.
2. You are not allowed to copy any work (including music, artwork, writing) from this site without explicit written permission. If you wish to use something in an article or project, just contact me and I will more than likely be happy to give permission.
3. If you represent any of the following in any manner, you are not allowed to use this site or the content contained within:
- Any governmental body
If you feel that we are not abiding by these terms, if you believe someone is violating them, or if you have any suggestions for how we can improve them, you should contact us immediately via any of the methods on the About page.